Containing bandages, alcohol wipes, antiseptic and antibiotic creams, gauzes and medical tapes should always be in your emergency car kit.
• Tow rope- In case you can’t reach for your towing service and need to get your car out of a ditch.
• Swiss Knife or multipurpose tool- Things like seat belt cutters and glass breakers are also useful.
• A charged power bank– In case you have no battery in your mobile phone for emergency contact.
• Emergency contacts- Your family and emergency contacts should be somewhere in your car. This includes your tow company and body repair shop information. These assistance numbers should always be in your emergency bag and should be laminated.
Other items to include in your emergency car kit include:
• Duct tape
• Water bottles
• Protein bars
• Blankets or reflective blankets
• Matches, lighter or booster matches
• Fire extinguisher
These are some main items that should be in your emergency car kit. If you find yourself in an emergency situation without a kit, you can always reach out to Orlando Auto Body for assistance and towing services at 480-351-6872.