How to Tell if You Can Trust Your Auto Body Shop
Below are 5 things you can do to tell if you have the right auto body shop for your car’s repairs:
1. Ask for Referrals—Ask your friends and family to see who they use is a good place to start. Also looking online and posting a question on Facebook to your friends there is another great way to see who’s out there, who’s good and who’s not.
2. Check Yelp and Google Reviews— This is very easy to do. In your local area, simply type in “body shops near me” and all the body shops in your area will be listed. Click on each of them and read their reviews. If you read enough of them, you’ll get a real feel for how good they are with service, the efficiency of their shop and how timely they get work done. They can’t control the reviews that people put up so you’re going to know right away if they’re in the running to be considered.
4. Ask About Their Certifications—Their technicians should be qualified to do the repairs and their are certifications such as I-CAR and ASE that certify technicians in their specialties. Seeing any auto body shop’s technicians having these certifications is a great way to ensure trust and professionalism in getting your car repaired correctly.
5. Do They Offer a Warranty?– Every good auto body shop will offer a great warranty on parts or service. This shows that they stand behind their work and will back it up in the event that something goes wrong.
WHY CHOOSE ORLANDO AUTO BODY
These five things can help you make an educated and informed decision about your car’s repairs.
* At Orlando Auto Body we strive to fix your car in a timely and efficient manner. We always attempt to use original manufacturer equipment (OME) parts so that we can go beyond repairing your car. We prefer to restore your car to it’s original condition wherever possible by using the same parts the manufacturer used to build it instead of using used or after-market parts. We want your entire experience to be a great one and we back our service and parts with a lifetime guarantee! Come see us today at 1007 S Center St, Mesa, AZ 85210 or call us at (480) 844-4858.
We have invested in all the latest specialist tools and diagnostic software, and only use OEM replacement parts. We’re Mesa’s #1 auto body shop for a reason!
Our Mesa auto body shop is capable of servicing a variety of makes & models. If you want your car repaired correctly come see us at our collision repair Mesa AZ shop.
From Our Customers…
“Great Customer Service, And Extremely Affordable!!! I Wouldn’t Dream Of Taking My Car Anywhere Else… My Family Has Been Coming Here For Years, And We’re Not About To Quit Now.”</p >
“Orlando’s worked on my wife’s Nissan Rogue. Not only did they repair the damage they primed other parts of the car and the result was amazing. They even returned our rental car for us! I would recommend them no matter how far you had to drive. If you want fair and honest service-this is the place.”
“Really great job, guys! Quality work at an affordable price, done quickly and with great pride of craftsmanship. I highly recommend this business!”