We know you have many choices and we thank you for choosing Orlando Auto Body for your car repair.
The intention of this information is that you’re well informed of the process with no surprises if something should come up during your car repair.
First, we want you to know that getting your car repaired safely and in a timely manner is a concern we both share, so we will do everything in our power to make sure that happens. In most cases, we can get the insurance company to agree to repairs we are recommending in a timely but in the event we receive some push back we will ask you to get involved. Possibly call the adjuster, sign a letter and/or reach out to your agent. All simple stuff we will walk you thru if it comes up.
In regards to communication repairing your car is a complicated process and has a lot of moving parts
- Identifying the repair needs
- Getting agreed repair cost from the insurance company
- Ordering parts and/or dealing with potential part delays
- Body and Frame work
- Paint Work
- Outside Vendors and their Schedules
As you can see, it is a process. We would love to update you as the car moves through the process, but unfortunately we would be on the phone all day given the number of cars we repair a week.
We will call you when the repairs are approved. At that point we will give you a rough delivery date.
The next call will be a few days before it’s complete letting you know when that will be.
Of course if there are any problems that arise we will call to inform you
If you need more communication than that please let us know
Thank you for your understanding
- We cannot accept personal checks
- If you pay with a credit card, we charge a 3% fee. (We hate doing this, but the credit card companies charge us big fees. So please, try to avoid paying by credit card.)
- Please do not deposit your Insurance Checks. Bring the insurance company check with you, signed by all parties whose names appear as payees on the check. This is the simplest, best way to pay for your auto repairs for all concerned…Orlando Auto Body…and you.
- We Accept Cash, Cashiers Checks and Insurance Company Checks.
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR CHOOSING ORLANDO AUTO BODY FOR YOUR AUTO REPAIR NEEDS
“For over 30 years, we’ve put our customers’ best interests ahead of profits.”